Saturday, February 26, 2011

Movie Night “IN”

Though you may think what is this name , or you could think not a good quote, but actually I’m saying it because that is what is really going on.

My friends and I suggested we get a movie and watch it in our friend’s house where there is a flat BIG screen a comfy place, and of course the best thing that no one else is here. Its just us, the movie, some games, and well…maybe a something else…I won this game...that was their losing face :D :P

Not some girls, although I would have preferred it, but no, friendship and funny words with a bit of silliness would do the trick for a fun day and night, rather better than with some girls Angel Open-mouthed smile

We had fun as if we were at the movies (cinema). Hope we do it again. It was really fun, some gags, and a good movies

But nest time I should remind them with some popcorn…come to think of it, how on earth didn’t I mention it before?!!

Will do…will do…till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment