Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pope Shenouda III last will to us





I am your Father and your teacher, all you boys and listen to my commands ..
I ask you because I loved you my children .. Keep the trust with which the Holy Trinity
Ask you, O my children loved ones .. Love some of you some real love
Ask you, O my children loved ones .. : Do good with humans
Ask you, O my children loved ones .. Do not let the world deceive
Ask you, O my children loved ones .. Not be in the service of God Ttoanwa
I ask you, O my children loved ones .. That toil in praying
I ask you, O my children loved ones .. From that moment to memorize your tongues utter discord
I ask you, O my children loved ones .. Moment to memorize the baptism which you paid
I ask you, O my children loved ones .. Keep your bodies pure for the Lord
I ask you, O my children loved ones .. Do not let your lamps at all Tntefe
I ask you, O my children loved ones .. Keep the law, which God hath given you
I ask you, O my children loved ones .. Let the fear of God in you ..

No comments:

Post a Comment