Saturday, June 11, 2011

Your Friendly Neighborhood...

Everyday when I go to college, I wish that I can meet someone I know (a special someone) from my friends on the way to college. Every single day I go I wonder will I meet her?!

Well I don't always go to college at the same time so I always thought this should increase my probability to meet her. And every day I wait, wonder, will show up in the metro station, on the next corner, passing the street...my hopes go high then...BOOOOM, nothing.

Then I thought why should I meet her when I am going, can't I meet her on my way back?!!

I thought that meeting her at the beginning of the day, would make my day but I was a bit desperate and I wished I could meet her.

And a new hope of meeting her anytime, anywhere, just a glimpse of her sight would -as I thought- would change my day.

Then a funny thing happened, ironically funny. I met...but not her -unfortunately- others, friends, people I know, even people that been long since I saw them just bumped in my way.

At first I didn’t appreciate that thing, and wondered since I meet those people why can't I meet her and I complained and miserabled my self by that thought and I didn't see the reason why did this happen, actually I didn’t even bother thinking of it...i saw people that hayed me from far that I didn’t even know that they know me!!!

Anyway when incidents like that kept repeating itself I was hit in the face by an unexpected fact...here it was:

Though it would've been great to see her and talk to her a bit, but the problem that I was hanging my happily day by someone special, that right...but that is freakily insane . Common we can see someone to make us feel good, but its even BETTER to see so many people that hay greet and talk to you that many. But even better to be surrounded by may people that cheer you up and you by that feel more accepted and that thought of "A friendly people in a friendly neighborhood…

Sure I can have a deer friend to meet every day but guess what, what if I know that if him or her just isn't here doesn't mean I cant be happy or that I cant meet new people or even renewing an old relationship. Funny that if opened my phone book to find hundreds of name of people that know me and I do too then I just want to wait for one of them too call as if I would erase the rest and just cocoon myself to that someone.

Now I m just glad that I see a friendly face in a friendly neighborhood…^^

No comments:

Post a Comment